Welcome to Wisconsin FFA Alumni Association
The Wisconsin FFA Alumni Association, Inc. strives to be Wisconsin's premier agriculture education advocate. We support the local FFA Alumni Chapters so that they are better equipped to assist their local community, agriculture instructor(s) and agriculture youth.
Section 7 WLC Auction and Spring Meeting - Feb. 23, 2019 at Colby. For more information: http://wisconsinffaalumni.org/library/content/Auctionflyerspring20191.pdf
- To encourage positive relationships between agriculture education departments, school districts, communities, the FFA Family members, and the alumni chapters.
- To provide networking opportunities, leadership training, and advocacy information for chapter and council members.
- To have two sectional representatives from each section seated on the council.
- To encourage all council and chapter members to attend the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Convention.
- To encourage open communication between the state council and chapters.
- To provide chapters with up to date materials and information regarding the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Association, Inc.
The Wisconsin FFA Council proposes the following Bylaws changes to be presented at the state convention during the Annual Meeting which will be held on Saturday, February 9, 2019 at the Stevens Point Holiday Inn and Convention Center. Session 1 will begin at 10:00 AM and the annual meeting will immediately follow. This bylaws proposal is to align our bylaws with those of national FFA Alumni.
Article IV. Section 2. Types of Membership
A. Annual Membership
2. Annual membership is for a 12-month period beginning
September (Replace with August) 1 and ending August (Replace with July) 31 each year.
C. Associate Membership
2. Associate members (Remove)
do not have voting rights, are (Remove) not included
in official membership counts for national association programs.
3. Associate members are (Remove)
not eligible for any rebate or awards programs.
Article 5. Section IV. The officers of the Association shall be president, president elect, vice presi-
dent, past president, and section representatives.
B. Qualifications of directors and officers: Any member of the Association in good standing is eligible to be nominated for the council; except members who are currently employed as (ADD) secondary agricultural education instructors.
Resolutions to be presented include:
Resolution 1 – Submitted by the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Council
The Alumni Council recommends that we seat the following council members for their first 3-year term: Jerry Larsen, Jake Stuttenberg, Jack Ellickson and Grant Staszak. (Names subject to change)
Resolution 2 – Submitted by the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Council
The Alumni Council recommends that we thank the following retiring council members for their dedicated service and commitment to the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Association: Kim Scholz, Brian Buchholz, Larry Lader, Ken Natzke and Dan Follendorf.
Resolution 3 – Submitted by the Wisconsin FFA Alumni Council
The Alumni Council recommend that we take a moment of silence for FFA Alumni members, friends and family who have passed on throughout the year, including those involved in the military forces who continue to defend our country and what she stands for. Let us remember them and all they have accomplished.