The Wisconsin FFA Alumni acknowledges accomplishments of alumni chapters, alumni members and ag instructors annually at the Wisconsin State FFA Alumni Convention. The convention also offers educational opportunities through the business meeting, workshops and tours. Additionally, time is spent socializing with other alumni during the banquet and auctions.
What's New and Upcoming
Wisconsin FFA Alumni State Council members will be meeting this Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Green Bay in conjunction with the FFA 212 and 360 conference.
- Thank you to everyone who attended the fall sectional meetings and/or Alumni workshops held with the FFA Sectional Leadership Workshops. We appreciate each one of our members and want to help the local chapters as much as possible. Be sure to contact your sectional representatives, state executive council members or the executive director if we can help you in any way.
Wisconsin FFA Alumni Convention (February 3-4, 2017)
ONLINE CONVENTION REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
2017 FFA Alumni Photos on Google Drive:
Donate to Convention
Downloads:There are no downloads at this time.
2018 Convention Planning
Plans are falling into place nicely for the 2018 Wisconsin FFA Alumni Convention which will be held at the Paper Valley Radisson Hotel in Appleton on February 9 - 10, 2018.
Registration is set to be active online very shortly. We are just waiting for the last couple of details.
The committee has two additional meetings planned and would love your help. They are scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 2017 and Saturday, January 6, 2018. Both meetings are set to begin at 9 AM with the meeting place to be named shortly. If you would like more information or are interested in volunteering please contact Convention Chair, Cari Sabel @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Janet Schneider, Convention Treasurer, @ email@example.com.
- March 4th 2017 planning committee minutes (March 4, 2017)
- Meeting Agenda (March 4, 2017)
- Meeting Minutes (Jan 7, 2017)
- Meeting Minutes (November 5, 2016)
- 2018 Convention Planning Minutes (September, 17 2016)
- 2018 Convention Planning Meeting Agenda (November 5, 2016)